Communication and Cognition
This third research axis falls under collaboration with the laboratory LaLICC (Data-processing Logical Language and Cognition), UMR CNRS 8139 of Paris 4, directed by Professor J.P.Desclés. This laboratory comprises a Brest-native pole in collaboration with the researchers of the UBO: Western LaLICC.
The multidisciplinary context of the team makes it possible to approach:
- Descriptive and theoretical linguistics; cognitive maps of the language;
- Logic and mathematics of cognition;
- Data processing and artificial intelligence;
- Information technologies;
- Fundamental research on the languages and the language with cognitive approaches, logical formalizations, the taking into account of textual dimension, linguistic diversity, cognitive representations and linguistic invariants.
Site du projet ANR-CNSA-TecSan PALLIACOM.